The latest version 14.7 covers 2,900 commonly cultivated plants including vegetables with their cultivars. It is used by home gardeners for selecting or identifying plants and their pests and diseases. It is also widely used by students as a study guide as it covers all botanical features accompanied with photographs.
Please take a look at the PlantFile Standard overview video below.
Key Features of the single license PC CD include:
- 42 categories of information on each plant including cultivation details, flower, fruit, bark, growth habit, water usage and much more.
- Create selected plant lists or print fact sheets with all plant information for study use or to show friends plus easily customised note sections for users comments.
- Comprehensive glossaries with over 400 botanic terms and fundamentals of plant structure, including detailed line drawings.
- Pest & disease information linked to each plant species or accessed seperatly.
- Cutting and pasting capability for colour photos & images and other information for research assignments or to add to e-mails.
- Up to 5 detailed, images for each plant, clearly showing essential botanical features such as flower, fruit, bark & growth habit.
- Quick and advanced searches for landscape criteria such as growth type, water usage, mature height, plant use and more.
- The advanced search allows you to select plants on botanical features such as growth habit, leaf, flower and fruit features. (key out plants)
- Plants can also be searched using botanic or common name, family or cultivar name
- TALK feature for all species with actual voice pronunciation and phonetic spelling of botanic names.
- No internet conection required to run PlantFile
- You can always upgrade to PlantFile Pro from the Standard version
- For Upgrades,please contact
PlantFile on (02)9924-0381